Wednesday, June 28, 2017

More Triangle Progress

 I got a few more pieces put together on the EPP triangle.  My points are still having some issues, but practice makes better I suppose.
 This green triangle was paper pieced.  It seems a bit wonky in the picture.  I'm pretty sure it is OK in real life.  It was paper pieced in 6 sections.
This appliqué block is all prepped and ready for hand stitching.  Not a bad day's work all in all.  I think I am going to the dentist tomorrow, but other than that, it should be another nice calm day.  Those are the best kind of days after all.  Eventually I'll have to start accomplishing real life things again, but for now, this is so much more fun.


5 comments:

Deb A said...

Playing with fabric is much more fun than real life things! Glad you are getting some time for you to do what you want. Hope the smoke has cleared off in that area. The fires looked bad as we were driving home yesterday.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Glad to hear that you are having a productive, yet restful break!!

Jo said...

Your progress is a reminder for me to get on with mine

margaret said...

so admire FPPing stitchers and applique stitchers 2 more things I need to learn but FPP I cannot seem to get my head around

Quilter Kathy said...

So wonderful that you have time to relax and enjoy some sewing on this wonderful project!