Monday, June 23, 2014

Design Wall Monday - June 23, 2014

 Sometimes projects get stalled at the most awkward of spots.  I was making such great progress on Jane during Christmas break.  Then school started again.  That seems to be the story of my life.  Work gets in the way of my quilting!  I'd like to have the wall back at some point.  That means finishing up the last 13 center blocks and getting them all put together.  Shouldn't be too hard, right?
My road map has gotten a little frayed along the edges.  I'll take a look at that too and then get back on track.  Too see what everyone else is up to, head over to Patchwork Times for Design Wall Monday.  

7 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

It's gorgeous! Wowzer!

Ramona said...

Both quilts are going to be so bright and cheery! Beautiful.

Mary said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow is right, that's fantastic!

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

I love the high contrast fabrics you used to make your blocks, it really lets you see all the gorgeous blocks. Keep at it and it will get done!

Andee said...

What a gorgeous quilt that will be! You are so close--you can do it!

Barb in Mi said...

Fabulous - love the colors! Saw your Dear Jane blocks: holy moly what a precision work!