Saturday, June 15, 2013

ScrapHappy Saturday - Midpoint on Yellow

I hope you are still having fun with your yellow scraps.  Today I plan to work on some yellow postage stamp blocks with 1.5 inch squares.  I've fallen a bit behind on these blocks, so maybe I'll catch up on a few other colors while I have the drawer out.  One nice thing about having company is that it forced me to take time to clean and organize everything in the sewing room.  I'm working on making it chaotic again, but for now it is nice to be able to find things.
Summer break has made it hard to remember the days of the week.  I was already out and taking the dog around the block before I remembered that today was Saturday.  Use the linky below to share your own scraphappy creations and be sure to visit the other RSC13 participants.  Happy scrap busting!

8 comments:

Julierose said...

Good Morning--fellow yellow-ers! I made my scrappy snakey this week and she is hanging around on my wall with the others--they are starting to take over the place (LOL)! Julierose

Ellen said...

Yaaaay! I finally have some yellow scrap blocks to share!!

Deb A said...

I hope to play with some yellow later today after I drop off the kids to Grandma. A pile of yellow on the floor will become some crumb blocks. Better get a shower so I can get them into the car.

Kate said...

I love that feeling when you've been off work long enough that you forget what day it is. I only get to do that for Christmas. Enjoy your stitching today.

Sarah said...

1.5 inch squares - so weeny. Have a nice weekend!

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Isn't it great when you don't have to know what day it is? Enjoy your cutting session!

Karen's Quilts from Cape Town said...

Thank-you to all who share their progress!

Andee said...

Better late than never! :)