Saturday, February 11, 2012

Beautiful Backgrounds

There is a quilt shop not far from the museum for the Girl Scout outing this morning.  We made a quick stop and got for lunch before heading home.  Because I had a gift certificate from Christmas and no particular quilts in the works, I hit the sale wall and focused on backgrounds.  Sydney added a couple of her own choices too.  She didn't quite agree with my neutrals are always necessary philosophy.  Everyone seems happily involved in playing with friends now, so I think I'll sneak in to sew a bit before somebody needs me. 

5 comments:

Char said...

Are those Hersey kisses? Too cute!

Suzy said...

Lemme guess...The Quilt Place? Totally love the Hersey kisses! The others will play very nicely with most anything. I love neutrals. :o)

Teresa in Music City said...

Yum - those are some wonderful neutrals! And on sale too? Can't pass that up, no way!!!

Lynne said...

I have added quite a bit of fabric to my very small stash over the past couple of months but am now looking at it to see where the gaps are. I don't have may neutrals or blenders so I'll be keeping my eyes open for those!

Ellen said...

I am always on the look out for neutrals on sale as well. Looks like you found lots of good ones.