Thursday, November 17, 2011

Tiny Headstart

I had to input all of my grades into our online system and write two very short quizes (don't want to give tests during bring your parent to school day). That didn't take as long as I thought, so I finished it off and treated myself to a tiny bit of quilting time. Rainbow ScrapHappy Squares has been on the frame all week getting a little bit of love now and again when I could pop in for a few minutes. It only took an hour and a half to get it all finished off. I'll do trimming and binding tomorrow first thing.



The quilting is a square spiral in random sizes. Done freehand of course. I so enjoy just drawing on the quilt and seeing how it turns out. 

8 comments:

Amy said...

I like this quilt! I think the square spirals are perfect for this design.

Amanda said...

You must be so pleased with the way this quilt has turned out, it looks wonderful.

Lynne said...

I love the freestyle quilting; not brave enough to try that here - can't see the quilt well enough through the pantograph shelf and because the needle of the machine is towards the back of the frame!

Suzy said...

Love it! :o)

Elly D said...

I love this quilt! A LOT! Nice work!

Candace said...

I love this quilt and the quilting pattern is perfect for it.

Charo said...

WONDERFUL!!!

Julierose said...

Can you tell me where you got the pattern for this "Tangled Windows" quilt--I just love it! Another wonderful scrap buster!! Julierose