Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tiny Tuesday



It seems like a while since I finished a midget block, so I thought I'd take a break from school work for the evening and spend some time on the next block.  Last night was open house night for parents which made for a very LONG work day, so it was nice to take a break today and spend a little time sewing.  This is midget block number 43 and it has 85 pieces!  It is paper pieced in lots of tiny sections.  It came together nicely enough though, despite lots of running back and forth from the sewing machine to the ironing board to the cutting mat.  

11 comments:

Pokey said...

Wow. I'm impressed!
:-}pokey

Lynne said...

Wow! To misquote Kipling: "You're a better (wo)man than I am!"

Jan Maree said...

Oh ....My...goodness!!!!! That's all! Just OMG!

Jessica said...

Wow that IS a lot of running to the ironing board and back - but great job! It's so cute! And I'm glad you took a break from school :)

Lilian Pilar said...

pequeñito que impresionante trabajo...

Quilting By Celia said...

So adorable..

Deb A said...

Very cute! Love the colors you chose.

Quilter Kathy said...

That is unbelievable! So tiny and so many pieces! That was relaxing????!!

krisgray said...

WOW - love it! 85 pieces, even pp, double WOW!

Amy said...

5 stars and two thumbs up! Adorable!!!!!

Is the routine there yet?

Andee said...

It is SO cute!