Thursday, July 14, 2011

Vacation Update

One day seems to blend into the next on vacation. We have a routine of getting up for breakfast before heading down to the beach. We have sprinkled in a couple of outings for variety. Tuesaday was a water park and today we have rented a boat. Although I've taken a few pictures, I didn't bring a computer and so will wait to go through those until I get home. I have spent evenings after the kids are in bed working an midget appliqué. I hate to work out of order, but it is worth it to have tiny little bits of sewing to keep me busy.
Mom's surgery was yesterday, everything seems to have gone well. It was quite late before they were done though and the surgeon will update us all today. I think I'll go straight up from here rather than driving home first and catching a flight back.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Glad to hear that initial reports on your mom are good!! Enjoy the boating time.

Ellen said...

Good to hear you are enjoying your vacation. I hope all is well with your mom.

Judee said...

Good to be on vacation to take your mind off the surgery. I hope all the reports are good.

Amanda said...

Fingers crossed that all continues well with your mother.