Thursday, June 18, 2009

Zooming By


The week has just flown by. I thought I would be able to get so much accomplished with two of my three in camps. Both camps start at 9. By 9:01, Sydney is ready to start Mommy time. So far we've seen a movie, gotten our nails done, and had a little shopping trip. By the time we finish that, it's about time to get Ryan. Three hours isn't as much time as it seems like I guess. The three of us head home for lunch and then it's another three hours until it is time to pick up Anna. I have gotten a little reading done while hanging out with the kids. I'm about halfway through Sister's Choice by Emilie Richards. It's part of the Shenandoah Album series which I've enjoyed reading so far. It is a quilt themed series something like the Elm Creek books, but a little more subtle in the use of the metaphor. I was already on page 100 yesterday before the first quilts were seriously mentioned. I also got some work done on the Jigsaw puzzle and sewed up a little curtain and some more organizer boxes like the ones I made earlier. Add to that laundry and the usual housework that seems to add up so much more quickly with extra bodies in the house and it has been a full week.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey dear! I was just WONDERING if you had taken a vacation all summer long away from any technology :0) (ie: you haven't blogged in a few days)

Yes, it's amazing how quick time flies. *sigh* It's the end of JUNE already!

Glad you are getting some "you" time in, though, as well as the snippits of family time.