Monday, July 14, 2008

It Can't Be

We've just begun packing for our romantic Jamaican getaway. Five days at an all inclusive couples only beach front resort with water sports and yoga and white sand beaches. Then in my in box was a link to weather underground, our favorite hurricane tracking site. We all have our favorite sites down here. We know which computer models to follow and when they update them. We've learned the hard way all about hurricanes around here. So it doesn't even have a name right now, it's still just an investigation, but it's headed straight for Jamaica! It Can't Be!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Oh my! I hope the hurricane veer off course for you. Have a fun and safe trip if you do make it!

Julie said...

Well doggone it! I will pray for it to disintegrate!

Amanda said...

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that it veers away, or disappears or whatever it is that hurricanes do when they don't head straight for you. The holiday sounds wonderful and you certainly deserve it.